Easy and safe operation to go up/down
Turning around the trunk possible
Both hands are available on the tree
Compact design, Easy portable
How to use
Climb up a tree repeating 1 to 3 by alternately bending and straighten-ing your body. When going down, just repeat the opposite order 3 to 1.
*Photo shows the tandard[SA-1]
Option Horn Set[four horns included]
|Model No.||Horn Type||Horn Length|
Option Wire SET[two wires included]
|Model No.||Wire Type||Wire Length||Recommended |
Diameter of Tree
Preparation before Climbing
- SASUKE is only for straight trees. Please do not use this climbing tool for curved or twised trees.
- Do not use SASUKE for these following trees:
- Trees with smooth bark
- Trees with easily strippable bark
- Trees with hairy trunk
- Trees with hardly lumpy surface
- Thorny trees
- Please do not use SASEKE when raining or snowing because the tree trunk can get wet and slippery. It may cause injuries or even death.